Excellent opportunity to join a Multi-national Medical Devices company in Cork
12 month FTC contract
This company can offer a fabulous career path great opportunities to progress given the growth planned here, very real prospects of extension or permanency.
- Utilize Quality Engineering tools and practices for the effective and efficient development, transfer and maintenance of products/processes throughout the product lifecycle.
- Support process investigations providing formal structured approach to identify root causes, establish corrective actions and execute prevention plans in products and/or processes.
- Employ appropriate risk management to prevent unanticipated failure modes and improve capability of processes.
- Ensures effective quality strategies are created for the validation of equipment, test methods and processes as well as master validation plans and risk management documentation in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Reviews Analytical Methods and Specifications, Validation Protocols, Deviations, Investigations, Impact Assessments and other forms of Quality documentation as assigned.
- Provide quality input and support to the manufacturing area and participate in key initiatives and projects.
- Drive preparation and actively participate in external audits by Notified Bodies and Health Authorities, where necessary.
- Bachelors degreefrom an accredited institution in a technical discipline.
- Preferred: Masters degree in a technical discipline
- Alternative combination: Further qualifications such as Associates Degree/Diploma/Masters in Technical/Physical Sciences/Statistics for reduced experience will be considered.
Minimum: 5 years process quality engineering experience - technical & validation
Preferred: 5+ years process quality engineering experience with technical & validation experience.
Alternative combination: 5 years experience in Quality Assurance and/or validation experience
Please contact RT Lane today for more details on 022 46969 or send your cv directly to email@example.com