Progressive Medical Devcies company in Waterford has a Permanent Manufacturing Engineer role, to support new technology introduction for NPI and Process Transfer.
- Support design, buy-off, installation and validation of automated production lines.
- Process Characterisation / Optimisation (DFMEA’s, PFMEA’s DOE’s etc.).
- Lead systematic technical root cause investigations.
- Support production line ramp to achieve mature production targets.
- Drive continuous improvement projects.
- Manage assigned project budgets, liaise with Customers, contractors as required.
- Support technical training.
- Other duties as required.
- Degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering or similar discipline.
- 3-6 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment (high volume automated
assembly experience would be an advantage as would medical device manufacturing
- Travel as necessary to support equipment buy-offs and training at vendor / customer