Project Engineer will have overall responsibility for planning, implementing and validating engineering projects and tasks, ensuring they comply with Pharmaceutical GMP quality standards
This role will suit someone with previous experience of the install and validation of Purified Water and Chiller Systems.
Apply Today .
- The Project Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of a project life cycle from initial planning, through implementation and onto final validation (URS/FDS/IQ/OQ/PQ).
- The Engineers primary focus will be on delivering projects that are on time and within budget.
- It is also expected that the Project Engineer will manage internal stakeholders and external contractors that are required for the successful execution of all project tasks
- The Engineer will ensure that all projects are maintained within budgetary control
- The role will involve managing electronic quality and training systems and any related metrics
- The job holder will be responsible for liaising with manufacturing and laboratory management to plan and prioritise activities, with the aim of minimising interruptions in these areas
- The role will involve ensuring that all projects are risk assessed, are subjected to good change control and validation practices and are impact assessed where appropriate
- The Engineer will be responsible for updating and maintaining system drawings and standard operating procedures
- The position will require that high levels of Health and Safety practices are adopted and maintained at all times
- Degree in mechanical engineering or an equivalent engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar medical Device/Pharmaceutical role
- Must be self-motivated, with ability to work on own initiative and prioritize
- Must have experience of team working and excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate and influence people and drive corrective actions when necessary
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in problem solving and resolution
- Excellent Communication Skills
Please call Rachel Lane on 087 9669394 or send your cv today to firstname.lastname@example.org