Great opportunity for an NPI Engineer in a customer facing role to be the first point of contact and teh face of the company to support the growth of this new department in a big multinational organisation.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding NPI team within a big Engineering department, where you will have reponsibility from consultation with the customer to build of the new product.
- Lead the introduction of new products to Manufacturing
- Manage/Co-Ordinate Multi Disciplinary Team for NPI
- Management of the customer data
- Provide a single technical point of contact for the customer on all Quality and Engineering issues.
- Provide feedback and/or root cause analysis for problems encountered during NPI builds
- Introduction of new products in a high volume production environment
- Control of all customer documentation, including BOM, AML and component drawings
- ECO Implementation
- Development and control of all assembly documentation for a product range
- Manage/coordinate multi discipline project team
- Technical point of contact for customer issues
- Generation of reports required by both management and customers
- Schedule and run NPI meetings
- Identification of process / product related problems during NPI builds
- Driving solutions to the identified problems both internally and with the customer.
- Support customer visits as required
- Degree in a related Engineering discipline (production, process mechanical…)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a high volume electronic manufacturing / similar environment.
- Good communication and influencing skills are essential
- Ability to effectively present information to customers and internal personnel at all levels.
- Previous experience in new product introduction
- Excellent PC skills especially MS-Excel
- Some travel may be required