Our clients Financial Planning & Analysis Teams develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning and control. They perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. They gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. The Financial Planning & Analysis Teams also perform economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements
As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for providing financial and analytical support for the Medical business.
We're committed to engaging our employees by emphasizing development, creating a safe work environment, embracing diversity and inclusion, and supporting uncompromising values. In this role we offer fantastic opportunities for personal growth and career development, as well as an excellent rewards and benefits package. Come and grow your career with us as a Finance Analyst - apply today!
· Responsible for completing monthly management accounts
· Bank Reconciliations
· Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the P&L statements
· Reporting and interpretation of financial results to stakeholders across the wider business
· Variance analysis and reporting
· Preparation of the budget and monthly forecasting for the business unit
· ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CPA qualified accountant with relevant practice or industry experience
· Strong oral & written communication skills
· Good ERP System experience and advanced excel knowledge
· Experience Sage 50 software preferable
· Experience in working with non-finance stakeholders is a distinct advantage
· Ability to work on own initiative and within cross functional group
· Experience in RCT and Construction related accounting is essential