Planning Manager - Waterford - Medical Devices
Awesome opportunity available in the South East for a natural People Manager with excellent Production Planning experience. Comfortable in a Site Leadership role and supporting an expanding multinational Medical Devices business.
- Maintenance of and daily monitoring of DC sku inventory levels against target.
- Maintenance of relevant Manugisitcs parameters regarding plant capacity and replenishment orders.
- Ensuring efficient and effective scheduling that balances Customer requirements with maximum production utilization and minimum inventory levels.
- Focusing on Customer satisfaction through continuous monitoring of established metrics relating to order-fill, backorder and inventory replenishment
- Liaising with Operations on backorder and low limit skus
- Interpretation and analysis of demand/supply data.
- Maintenance of Raw Materials Planning parameters
- Forecasting of lot profiles for Operations and Cartoning to determine setups for coming months/years.
- Day to day management of Production Planners
- Lead projects on Production Planning improvements to manufacturing efficiencies while maintaining Customer Service.
- Key player in any system developments and enhancements pertaining to improving Planning processe
- Focus on the continuous enhancement and credibility of the department
Graduate or equivalent professional qualification e.g. A.P.I.C.S Certification.