R.T.Lane Recruitment are looking for a Principle Engineer for Manufacturing to be a technical lead in a world class manufacturing environment in Cork.
Provide mentorship, coaching and set direction for the team including improving existing methods and development of new methods of manufacture and inspection suitable to a Additive manufacturing landscape.
- Provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with the new product development procedures.
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- Will assist in the selection of components and equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements. Work with quality engineers to develop component specific testing and inspection protocols.
- Support capital acquisition activity from specifying equipment, contract negotiation, Installation and validation
- Will analyse equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental test and result analysis. Lead and/or participate in process review meetings.
- Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launches. Complete capability studies for in process inspection and generate subsequent Inspection documentation.
- Conduct MSA studies for new products and new processes.
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline with 2 or more years’ experience